The in-town Atlanta suburb of Gresham Park is growing by leaps and bounds and MJ Howard Group is happy to have several properties we have managed or renovated in this quiet, park-filled, family-friendly neighborhood voted #13 best neighborhood in Dekalb County.
Gresham Park’s population is around 9,000. Living in Gresham Park offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Crime is down, property values are up and beautiful renovations (including ours) dot the suburban streets.
Gresham Park is bordered by, on the:
- North: I-20, across which is the Longdale Park area of unincorporated DeKalb County
- Northwest: by the East Atlanta neighborhood of the city of Atlanta
- West: unincorporated DeKalb County, to the west of which is southeast Atlanta
- South: Constitution Road and Clifton Church Road, across which are the Bouldercrest and Cedar Grove areas of unincorporated DeKalb County
- East: Flat Shoals Road and Clifton Church Road, across which is the Panthersville CDP
- Northeast: at Flat Shoals Blvd. and I-20, to the northeast of which is the Candler-McAfee CDP
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 2.8 square miles (7.3 km2), all land.
Gresham Park is in the DeKalb County Public Schools. Zoned schools include:
- Elementary schools: Barack H. Obama EMST (most) and Ronald E. McNair DLA (some) (both outside of the CDP)
- Middle schools: Ronald E. McNair (outside of the CDP)
- High schools: Ronald E. McNair High School (in the CDP)